As a promoter with an event at JamBase Tickets, you are
responsible for running the Will Call. A Will Call is a spot where people who
have purchased their tickets online at JamBase Tickets can pick up their tickets.
Please remember to take a fanís perspective and realize that a smooth entrance
into the venue is a big factor in their enjoyment of the event.
You should plan to have these items with you at the venue.
Call the venue in advance and let them know what youíre plans are for a will
call. If there are items listed here that you do not have, please ask the venue
as they may be able to provide the items for you.
You should bring:
- Enough tables and chairs for your Will Call folks
- The recommended number of responsible people to run the Will Call table
- Pens to check off the names as fans receive their tickets
- Your JamBase Tickets Will Call list printed out from the event admin screen
- Will Call signs
You will want to make sure to minimize the amount of time
that people will have to wait in line at your Will Call table. You should plan for the customers
to form lines based on the number of people suggested by the Will Call list. Optimally, you should
plan 3 feet of table space per line at the Will Call table.
The Will Call Process
The Will Call process is very simple.
- Customers will simply show the person working at the Will Call table their Driver's License or Passport
- If the name matches a customer listed on the Will Call list, the customer will receive either the tickets purchased
or the corresponding number of admittances to the event.
- There are no refunds for previously purchased tickets unless the entire event is cancelled.